Believe In Yourself
Believe…Believing in yourself and knowing you can do something is key.
Thinking about doing something is a form of procrastination. A coping mechanism for fear . Over thinking and not acting on something is a form of stress.
So when you think, over think, and DON’T act – thinking that the answer will “come to you” – it results in stress and overwhelm.
“Success” is actually not an end goal. It’s an ACTION. It’s the result of having the guts, the will, the INNER KNOWING that you TRUST yourself.
Trust is learned by repeated failure.
When we are babies, we are born to trust. But over time, do to friends, family, life experiences, we start to DOUBT ourselves. We are taught that there is some sort of security in being like others. To want things that other people have. To live a life that will ‘create security.’
There is no guarantee in life. So in fact, the definition of success SHOULD be, enjoying the ACTION you are doing, creating, selling, putting forth, SO MUCH that no matter the result, you not only trust you are capable of handling the results, but you achieved success merely just by DOING.
Your greatest risk in life is NOT DOING. NOT trusting yourself enough. Fearing judgement from others.
Believing in yourself is NOT a sales tactic. It’s the gift of this one life.
5 Ways To Increase Your Belief
- Accept your uniqueness. You are unique, and individual. You are different from everyone else. Embrace your uniqueness!
- Stop trying to please everyone. You can NEVER please everyone ALL the time…don’t even try. It’s not worth the stress.
- Take challenges head on until completion. Don’t do anything half assed. Finish what you started.
- Keep learning and growing. The best leader is one who never stops learning.
- Get around people with the same vision as you. You are the equivalent of the 5 people you hang out with the most.
If you found value in this post please like comment and share.
If you would like to learn about the system I use to generate leads everyday click HERE to learn more !